a hard case for your M15 with a built-in setup stand.
- Built-in carbon fiber stand means you can leave the C-stand at home and travel light
- Fits M15 and entire MōVI dual operator kit
- Made of dense and durable foam
- Protective overlay extends the life of your foam and labels slots for easy use
- Uses genuine Pelican case
- Includes a set of commonly used tools for convenience
- Travel friendly (does not usually incur oversize baggage fees in US)
- User-upgradable controller foam insert
entire two-operator kit in a single, compact case.
- MōVI M15
- MōVI Controller
- Wireless Follow Focus such as Axis1 or microRemote
- Video Downlink such as Paralinx Tomahawk or Teradek Bolt
- Two 7" monitors
- Total of 8 Freefly LiPo batteries
- Freefly LiPo Charger
- M15 top and bottom mounting plates with rod mount adaptor
- MōVI Dock
- Parts kit
- Battlefield Allen Driver Kit
Save money with Cinetank.
One case, where normally two or three are required
It's not about "packing light" but more about packing small. Remaining compact. Other cases hold around half as much gear as the CineTANK for M15 can carry. Not only do you need to purchase additional cases to carry everything, but if you are flying, you also need to pay more in baggage fees and/or oversize fees.
CineTANK solves that by being space efficient and remaining compact. Your gear is well protected in a small package. Most US airlines limit checked baggage to 62 linear inches (larger incurs oversize fees). The CineTANK for M15 is 62 linear inches, flying under the radar and saving you coin.
Preorders opening soon.
We are making final tweaks and starting fabrication soon. Expected to start shipping by summer. Our mailing list will get first notice of preorders opening up.
Some other great products
Extend power to the camera platform with this HYPERflex cable. Camera and accessories can be powered from the crossbar or your beltpack using the battery plate of your choice.
Ultra light, ultra flexible. Your RED Touch LCD is the best interface for controlling your EPIC or SCARLET, so put it to use on your gimbal! This is a premium cable with zero resistance and perfect performance.
Mount the microRemote Basestation on your crossbar, as well as its power source. Only the motor will stay below, near the lens, while this single cable goes between them to control the motor.